It’s here!!! Friday! You did it folks, now enjoy your weekend. Here’s 5 Points to get you started off right….
Where to be This Weekend:
- Cross Plains Community Partner Annual Art Gala and Auction
- Where: The Mill @ Crown Garden
- When: Saturday August 11th @ 6:00 pm
- Local art available for auction, live music, open bar as well as a specialty cocktail available for purchase, heavy hors d’oeuvres and mini desserts
- Artist will be doing a live painting of the event to be auctioned off: http://www.ronaldbayens.com/live-event-gallery/
- Tickets: Click Here For Ticket Info
What We Are Waiting For:
- Dalton Things…. What are you counting down to!? If you haven’t seen the posts over the past several days, Dalton Things (local satire social media account) has been counting down to a big reveal and we are anxious to find out what the news is! Tomorrow is the big day, so stay tuned. If you don’t currently follow Dalton Things, give them a follow on Instagram @DaltonThings
In Case You Missed it:
- Above The Ridge Outfitters, out of Ringgold, announced they will be opening their second location in Downtown Dalton. Above the Ridge has all your outdoor gear needs covered for all seasons and will be a great addition to our growing shop and restaurant scene.
What to Eat/Drink this weekend:
- The good folks at Dalton Brewing are at it again with an Experimental Ginger IPA. If an IPA isn’t your thing, there are plenty more delicious options on tap. Pair it with Sol de Mayos new crunchy taco to go and you’ve reached Nirvana.
Where to “Keep it Local”:
- Who doesn’t like knowing more about where their food comes from? Check out Dalton’s Farmers Market located at the Dalton Green. The Farmers market takes place Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.